City of London, London
£75000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + bens
The North Starr recruitment business are actively looking to hire a Tableau Developer who is interested to work in the world of Finance & Banking.
Based within easy access to a host of city mainline stations this role will see the Tableau Developer working amongst a team of SQL Analysts & Developers coming together to take on a greenfield Data project.
The core responsibilities are as follows:
- As part of the wider team, liaise with stakeholders to identify and understand both KPI and Business needs for the new dashboards.
- Help to produce a suite of monthly and quarterly sales and marketing reports on Tableau.
- Help to recreate & automate current Excel reports onto Tableau.
- Help to make improvement to current tableau reports.
- Use Tableau Server to publish reports plus working to create refresh schedule for the data source .
The key skills for this role are as follows:
- Strong Tableau administration & development commercial experience.
- SSAS ( Tabular & OLAP)
- Data Modelling methodologies & techniques
- Exposure to Tableau online & Agile highly advantageous
Our client can wait a reasonable timescale for the right candidate so please apply if you are on a notice of up to 12 weeks.
the North Starr team look forward to hearing from you.