City of London, London
£45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics team are looking to hire a Junior SQL and SSIS Developer for a leading finance company in the city.
Based near to Fenchurch St, we require this SSIS Developer to work closely with a small number of BI Specialists and support the company on various change programmes.
Due to the current team dynamics, our client can hire an individual at either Junior or Mid-level skill set. If you are an upcoming SSIS Developer looking for a new career challenge then this role could be ideal.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide creative input into solutions and work alongside other team members to solve problems and ensure end user satisfaction and technical excellence.
- Help to building and maintain SSIS solutions and associated databases.
- As part of the wider team be able to build and maintain Reporting's and Dashboard solutions in a data sensitive setting.
- Liaise with users across the organisation to understand metrics and associated reporting requirements.
- Help to identify and recommend BI opportunities for improvements to enhance quality, efficiency and effectiveness of deliverable.
The Core skills for this SSIS Developer are as follows:
- Commercial experience with SSIS & ETL
- MS SQL Server 2012 - 2016, TSQL
Other desirable skills include:
- Power BI (including DAX)
- SSAS, OLAP, MDX, DAX, Tabular
- SSRS, Excel, PowerPivot, SQL Azure
- Understanding of Net/C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net useful but not essential.
- Willingness to be trained into these areas
The team of four technologists are looking for an enthusiastic developer with perhaps 1 to 4 years' experience to join to work in a varied role in what is a proactive environment which promotes healthy work life balance.
The Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics team look forward to hearing from you.