City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics team are actively looking for a SQL Software Developer to join one of the Worlds most exciting Investment houses.
As a Senior Product Developer you will be able to combine your talents for best practice technical analysis and SQL Development.
This role is based near to Mansion house station and you will be joining a highly motivated Data team to assist with the design & development of a suite of products relating to financial regulatory data.
It will be highly advantageous if you have worked across this project landscape before or have an interested in being trained into the world of finance.
The key responsibilities for this role will include:
- As part of the wider team, you will be working on a variety of Data Analytics projects
- Assist with SQL perfromance tuning duties
- On a daily basis, working with key trading stakeholders to investigate core data trends and looking how future dataset strategy can help predict market intelligence.
- Help to build & enhance new solutions on the clients platform
- Work alongside the technical product management team, compliance officers, regulators and Stakeholders to ensure that business solutions are correctly designed and built
The core skills required are as follows:
- Must have strong commercial experience with SQL Server.
- Experience using SQL and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience of working with large datasets and performance tuning SQL queries
- Interested to take on new technical challenges and learn new regulatory products
- Ability to learn and/or adapt quickly to highly complex issues
- Happy to collaborate with a wide group of stakeholders
- have a general interest in Financial Services and open to being trained into this business arena.
Our client can wait a reasonable timescale and ideally looking for someone to asap.
This role comes with a superb range of benefits to compliment a highly competitive salary.
The Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics team are very interested to hear from you to discuss this excellent career opportunity.