£52000 - £56000 per annum + bonus + bens + car bens
The Harrington Starr team are hiring a seasoned SQL DBA looking for a new career move.
You will ideally be based on-site 3 days per week and the rest of the time could be working from home for the right person.
This DBA will be able to combine their passion for Server-farm estate management & SQL Technology.
One of the main attractions for this role will be the element of some home working plus an excellent benefits package with car allowance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- manage and maintain database backup strategy across various technologies
- Handle user access requests through appropriate channels and approvals
- Apply data modelling techniques to support forward thinking viability
- Monitor system health and perform appropriate remediation when needed
- Perform ETL with various tools as well as T-SQL
- Performance tune vendor and in-house applications
- Scope level of effort for project components around data deployments
- Provide 24x7 support for critical systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployments which may fall after hours
The core skills for this home working SQL DBA are as follows:
- SQL Server RDBMS Management <2016
- Data Modelling
- ETL (Primarily SSIS)
- Database Backup
- Performance Tuning
- Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
Our client will look at home working candidates on a case by case basis so please apply if this style of working will suit you.
The Harrington Starr team are looking forward to hearing from you.