City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr Business Intelligence team are actively looking to hire a BI Developer with some SSIS experience.
The successful BI Developer will combine their talents for best practice MI/BI data analysis with up to date SQL technical skills.
Based in a very central Square Mile location, you will initially be based 5 days per week at offices near to Cannon St station.
The core responsibilities for this BI Developer will be as follows:
Help to implement validation checks for corporate data.
As part of the main MI & BI Data team, help to improving corporate data for client onboarding process.
Help to develop interactive reports to visualize the MI reporting
Provide project manage and business analysis to the users
The core skills for this MI / BI Developer are as follows:
- Must have commercial pedigree writing stored procedures and complex SQL queries
- Experience with SSIS and understanding of analysis services (SSAS)
- Have the ability to work with the senior stakeholders to help capture the data and reporting requirements
- some project management and business analysis skills
- Have the ability to liaise with both technical & non-technical stakeholders across the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics spectrum
Our client is willing to wait a reasonable timescale for the right person so please apply if you are coming available shortly or on an extended notice period.
Our client offers an extremely competitive comp & bens package and helps promote a healthy home to work-life ratio to increase employee productivity.
The Harrington Starr BI team look forward to speaking with you about this vacancy.