£70000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr BI & Analytics team are delighted to be offering this new Datawarehouse Developer role which is fresh onto the market.
This Datawarehouse Developer will be able to combine their talents for best practice Datawarehouse design with SQL Server 2014+ technical ability.
Based in the vibrant business area of Mayfair, you will be surrounded by some of the worlds top business minds and providing a first class technical service to the stakeholders.
You will be working with a group of technical individuals who are looking to push the technical boundaries of datawarehousing and increase profitability across the clients business through quality data solutions.
The key responsibilities for this SQL Datawarehouse Developer are as follows:
As part of the wider team you will be working directly with business users to gather requirements to build new data structures and feeds into and out of the Data Warehouse to meet the complex needs of the business.
As a seasoned Datawarehouse Developer you will be confident in making technical decisions and challenge legacy business ideas and processess.
You will be able to constantly strive to optimise the loading of data and to build an evolutionary architecture that can cope with the data demands of the business.
Be an integral part of the datawarehouse project steering committee for 2020 and the next 3 year plan.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills in order to secure an immediate telephone interview
- Strong Data Warehousing experience. SSAS would be highly beneficial
- SQL Server (2014+), designing databases and writing well-structured efficient T-SQL
- SQL query tuning experience
- Experience working in a delivery focused agile team
- A passion for technology and building solutions
- Have worked in Finance or major blue-chip organisation with complex data structure.
- DevOps experience (e.g Automated build, test and deployment of SQL packages)
- Experience with unit testing
- Excellent communication skills
- SQL Azure highly advantageous
- Powershell will be beneficial
- Good knowledge of C# a bonus
- On a 4 to 12 week notice.
So to re-cap, we are looking for a Datawarehouse Developer who is at the top of their game.
This role will suit an individual that feels they've outgrown their current role and need a fresh challenge.
Comes with a superb city style bonus & benefit package on offer plus a highly competitive basic salary.
With a healthy home to work life balance running throughout the business, this role really does have it all.
The Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics team look forward to hearing from you.