City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics team are actively looking for a SQL Software Developer to join our client based in the city.
The role will see the post-holder combine their talents for 360 software design projects and best practice SQL Datawarehousing techniques.
This role is based near to Moorgate station and you will be joining a highly motivated Data team to assist with the design & development of a suite of products relating to financial trade data.
It will be highly advantageous if you have worked across this project landscape before or have an understanding of this area of trade data.
The key responsibilities for this role will include:
- As part of the wider team, you will be working on a variety of Data Analytics projects
- On a daily basis, working with key trading stakeholders to investigate core data trends and looking how future dataset strategy can help predict market intelligence.
- Have responsibility for data consolidation project to enhance single-source data visualization for trading instruments.
The core skills required are as follows:
- Experience with SQL, relational or non-relational databases as well as no-SQL data stores, data semantics and modelling (preferably SQL Server)
- Experience using SQL and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Data warehouse/ETL experience
- Interested to take on new technical challenges and learn new products
- Ability to learn and/or adapt quickly to highly complex issues
- Happy to collaborate with a wide group of stakeholders
- Understanding of trade data and trade flows highly advantageous
Our client can wait a reasonable timescale and ideally looking for someone to start between now and Feb/March 2020.
The Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics team are very interested to hear from you to discuss this excellent career opportunity.