City of London, London
North Starr are seeking a Splunk Engineer to work within a cutting edge security operations function. You will be working on deployment and support of both Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Phantom. Role will be for an initial six month contract. Our client are based in London (city although the role will be remote for the foreseeable future
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and document processes and procedure
- Training security engineers to support and improve Splunk
- Conducting ongoing review and assessment of existing and proposed methodologies, policies and best practices, providing recommendations for improvement and supporting the implementation of any resulting changes
- Providing subject matter advice to stakeholder questions, and contributing to change management projects and activities
- Engaging with relevant internal technical and business stakeholders, enabling teams to understand technical security solutions and concepts
- Translating technical and business requirements into effective information security solutions, and / or builds requirements for internal technology teams to incorporate into product offerings
In order to be suitable you will need a background in Splunk Engineering/ deployment with experience of Splunk Enterprise essential and Splunk Phantom highly desirable.
On offer is the chance to work for one of the most prestigious names within financial services on a highly exciting and business critical project.