Solutions Consultant (Solutions Engineer) – Presales, Solutions Architect, AWS, Azure, SaaS, Start-up
Locations: NYC, US Eastern time remote, London, UK remote, Paris or Frankfurt
North Starr is working with a high-growth start-up to find Solutions Consultants for their US and Europe based teams. My Series B funded client counts customers such as HSBC, Citi, JPM, Nasdaq and UBS as customers and is on an incredible growth path.
Their technology helps banks and other financial services firm to overcome a major compliance challenge.
- You will support the sales process from end to end, supporting qualification through to handover to the delivery team
- Using your strong AWS and/or Azure skills (GCP will be considered), you will work with prospects to gain an understanding of their cloud infrastructure and guide them through the process of how the solutions will solve their challenge
- Collaborate with various internal teams such as product and customer success to support the ongoing improvement of the solution and customer experience
- Support the sales team with responses to RFIs and provide technical input into marketing collateral
- Experience in the communications technology domain – CCAAS, CPAAS, UCAAS, Messaging solutions etc
- Deep expertise in AWS or Azure ideally with Architecture certifications
- Client facing experience in a Sales Engineering, Solutions Engineering or Solutions Architect role or similar
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to travel to meet customers
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a high-growth business with plans to add over 60 people to the team this year
- Work with top tier financial service customers to support them throughout the entire sales process
- Work with a high-performance team that is closing deals with the biggest and best-known names in finance