£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + bens
The North Starr recruitment agency are looking to hire a Software Developer who is looking to make a career move.
Based near to Leatherhead in Surrey you will be joining an established development team
The core responsibilities are as follows:
To develop and configure .NET and SQL Server based applications, support implementation projects, and provide third-line support for related issues.
- Design and develop bespoke solutions to integrate third-party applications with core ERP systems.
- Develop and support existing / legacy .NET web and console applications.
- Carry out project scoping and documentation of systems.
- Undertake full testing programmes, log, investigate and resolve any issues found.
- Produce and update documentation of business processes and user guides.
- Assist end users with testing, provide support and investigate issues.
- Support project go-lives on-site across weekends and evenings where required.
The core Skills and Competences for this role:
- Strong technical knowledge of .NET based application development:
- Visual Studio
- MVC and Web Forms
- Strong technical knowledge of SQL Server database development:
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Tables, Views, Indexes
- Stored Procedures, Functions
- SQL Server Agent
- Strong technical knowledge of REST and SOAP Web Services, working with both JSON and XML.
The client offers a superb range of benefits to support a highly competitive salary and there is free parking on-site.
The North Starr team look forward to hearing from you for a confidential discussion about your CV.