£550 - £650 per day
The North Starr are looking to place an experienced contractor on a ground breaking Green-field project for our client.
You will be task with helping to design & build a new bespoke project management tool for the business.
This contract will be based in Central London.
Key responsibilities to include:
Help the client to manage the progress against this target and evaluate current data activities.
Analyse current project management tool in place for finance & Investment plus the customer relationship management system.
The tool with sit on the Data Hub platform.
Plan the outcome Delivery to plan, build and manage the project including risks/learnings that are important for successful delivery.
Create the team set up and adapt the team to changing priorities during the course of beta and transition to live
The core skills required for this superb contract role are as follows:
- Experience in the planning and delivery of a user centred agile discovery, alpha and beta phases.
- Experience in the ability to identify user personas, deliver user journey mapping and deliver evidenced and prioritised user stories.
- Experience of conducting user research.
- Experience in working in a complex stakeholder and technical environment (integration with legacy systems/ infrastructure and open sources)
- Extensive experience of development using an Agile Scrum methodology, operating in sprints and aligning development activities
- Experience of development pipeline tooling, specifically Git source code repository, defect tracking systems, continuous integration tools and automated testing frameworks
- Evidence of working with Elasticsearch
Security clearance will be useful but not essential. You will be required to go through the security vetting process.
This is a long term day rate contract
The North Starr team look forward to speaking with you.