£30000 - £55000 per annum
The North Starr recruitment team have mutliple opportunities for junior and experienced software design engineers to join our clients Technical teams.
Please Apply if you are at Grad level or more experienced as there are multiple vacancies within the business
The role is based near to Enfield with easy links to the mainline stations plus free parking.
- Hands-on experience designing complex real-time software systems and/or Linux server systems using the C programming language.
- Software development experience within a Linux environment, but with an overall Windows working environment.
- Familiarity with Internet protocols such as TCP/UDP, VoIP, IGMP.
- Experience of the full product development lifecycle.
- Wireshark or other networking tracing tool experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Source control (SVN, TFS)
- Scripting language experience python/perl
Additional experience in any of the following areas would be very advantageous:
- Development experience using the SIP protocol.
- Development experience with FreeSWITCH or other SIP PBXs
- Other network protocols Including HTTP, SNMP, VLAN, RTP, RTCP, TFTP and DHCP
- Visual Studio IDE
- GDB, Valgrind
- Virtualisation, virtual box, kvm, hyperv
- Automation tool experience
- TCP/IP network stack knowledge
- Encryption and authentication protocols
- Data networking knowledge/experience
- Telecommunications background
- Design experience with working with XML based data
- Knowledge of C++ or other OO languages
The North Starr team very much look forward to hearing from you.