City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics team are actively looking for a Software Developer/Data Engineer to join our client based in the city.
This role is based near to Liverpool St station and in the short-term, you will be reuqired to be on-site 5 days per week.
You will be joining a highly motivated Data team to assist with the design and development of a comprehensive repository of historical reference, pricing data and for trade related products.
It will be highly advantageous if you have worked across this project landscape before or have an understanding of this area of trade data.
The core skills required are as follows:
- Experience with SQL, relational or non-relational databases as well as no-SQL data stores, data semantics and modelling (preferably SQL Server)
- Experience using SQL and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Data warehouse/ETL experience
- Interested to take on new technical challenges and learn new products
- Ability to learn and/or adapt quickly to highly complex issues
- Happy to collaborate with a wide group of stakeholders
- understanding of trade data and trade flows highly advantageous
Our client can wait a reasonable timescale and ideally looking for someone to start between now and January 2020.
The Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics team are very interested to hear from you.