£40000 - £48000 per day + bens + car bens
The North Starr, part of the Harrington Starr recruitment group are looking to hire a seasoned Business Analyst who is eager to make a new career move.
This role will see the post holder combine both best practice Business Analysis with Software interface projects.
Based within newly refurbished offices in Northampton, you will be part of a niche Business Analysis team who provide key interface improvements with external clientele.
The core responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Act as the interface between external clients and internal stakeholders, with emphasis on maintaining profitable relationships with both.
- Management of internal and client-generated RFCs, including indicative costing.
- Ownership of an overall change request's lifecycle throughout the development process, including internal and external review processes and support for the Development and Test communities.
- Explore the needs of clients, gather their requirements and document them in ways to enable client sign-off and to meet the needs of the Development and Test teams.
- Evolve specifications for system changes that bridge the gap between the clients business and bespoke software systems.
- Liaise closely with Solution Architects, communicating requirements effectively to enable the Architects to develop solution blueprints from them.
To qualify for an interview, the core skills for this role are as follows:
- Have at least 3 years working in a commercial environment as a Business Analyst.
- Highly desirable to be working towards a Business Analysis qualification
- Experience of working in a client facing capacity, facing off to senior external stakeholders.
- Have an understanding of the software delivery lifecycle SDLC
- Have the ability to liaise between technical and non-tech business teams.
- Have superb communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and a good planner.
- Someone who can work well under own initiative or within a team environment.
- Have the ability to travel to client site on occasion throughout the month.
So to-recap we are looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to work within a specialist team who are committed to providing high quality software capability across the group. Your will be working in a core Product team amongst a group of individuals all looking to make a difference to the client experience.
Our client embraces a healthy work to home life balance and fully understands the benefits this can bring to the business.
The North Starr team are looking to hear from you at your earliest convenience.