City of London, London
Up to £1 per annum + Salary on application - city bonus & bens
The Harrington Starr Data Science recruitment team are looking to make 2 strategic hires for our market leading client.
Based in the city of London, you will be a Senior Data Scientist who is ready to move up to Director level within a business.
The key responsibilities for this Senior Data Scientist are as follows:
- Work with a mixture of corporate stakeholders across different departments to build PoC for new business solutions.
- Pro-actively explore new data sources and assess data gathering techniques.
- Help to conceptually frame and refine relevant business questions.
- Build robust data pipelines.
- Develop custom machine learning models and algorithms.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement and productionize models whilst monitoring the performance.
To qualify for an immediate interview these skills are required:
- A degree or ideally Masters/PHD in Statistics, Physics, Comp Science, Math's or Machine Learning
- Demonstrable experience using statistical computer languages Python or R, to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Superb knowledge of ML clustering, classification, regression & deep learning
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to challenge real-time data science ideas & techniques
- Some hands-on experience Python in order to write robust and high standard code and experience with version control
- Currently working at either Director level or Senior Management level across Data Science
Due to current economic conditions, our client is looking to remain totally flexible in their interview & on-boarding process. They have assured us these hires will be made once suitable Data Scientists have been identified.
If you are a Data Scientist looking for an exciting career challenge then this role has it all. You will be treated to a fast-paced Agile environment whilst working with some of the best technical & business minds in the world.
The Harrington Starr Data Science recruitment desk would welcome the chance to talk if this role is of interest.