City of London, London
£70000 - £100000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr BI & Analytics team are looking to hire a seasoned BI Developer who can work on a greenfield project for our city client.
Based in the heart of the square mile, this BI Developer will be an integral part of the BI strategy & vision for all major projects as the planning phase moves into 2020.
We are ideally looking for an experienced BI Analyst/Developer with strong analytical skills and a genuine passion for technology and data to work within the Data Management team.
The work will be a mixture of extending and supporting existing systems as well as involvement in the design and build of greenfield data-centric projects.
To qualify for an immediate telephone we require the following technical skills:
- Excellent understanding of database and data warehouse design principles and proven experience of delivering soundly architected database solutions
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience of working across Financial data and associated projects involving Finance & Accounts stakeholders.
- Strong experience of software engineering techniques and methods: agile development, continuous integration, code review or pairing, unit testing, refactoring and related approaches
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
- Strong delivery focused approach
Our client is looking to make this strategic hire within a reasonable timescale so please apply if you are on a notice periods of up to 12 weeks.
The Harrington Starr team look forward to speaking with you if this BI Developer role could be of interest.