City of London, London
£80000 - £150000 per annum + bonus + bens
Harrington Starr BI, Data Analytics & Science team are actively looking for a Software Engineer to commence work for one of the worlds' leading Capital Markets business.
Our client is looking to attract either a mid-level or Senior Developer and due to the nature of these roles, salary can be discussed on application
Based near to London Liverpool Street you will be joining an award-wining team of engineers who are creating next-gen software solutions to help optimize market positioning across the business product lines.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing and deployment of 360 SDLC projects across the business.
You will be more than just a software developer for this role as there will be strong interaction with business leaders tech & non-tech to help tailor solutions for specific product needs.
We need someone that can help capture the business requirement with the BA's and Product Owners and then help to engineer the solution as part of the wider development team.
The skills required for this position are as follows:
- Must have a passion for software development & emerging technologies.
- Strong Capital Markets knowledge with specialism across one or more asset classes & product lines.
- Some commercial experience with technology around the following areas.
- 'NLP' Natural Language Processing, Distributed Computing, 'ML' Machine Learning, Platform or Web Development
- Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- RB/RG Univeristy highly advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are essential as very business facing role
- Client happy to consider mid-level to Senior for the right candidate
- Looking to commit to an offer in December/ January with a view to starting in Q1 2020.
- On a notice up to 3 months
If you are a Software Engineer at the top of your game and ready to embark on a life-changing career move then this roles has it all. You will be working with advanced technology, a great team and a benefits package unlike any other.
The Harrington Starr BI, Data Analytics & Science team are looking forward to hearing from you.