£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + bens
The North Starr part of the Harrington Starr recruitment group are looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer.
The purpose of this role will be to build business critical enterprise applications within an Agile environment.
Based in Leatherhead Surrey , the successful Senior Software Engineer will lead the design & development of software layers for our clients digital platforms.
You will be able to integrate & automate business processes between applications that run on different systems namely BizTalk & Azure.
The core responsibilities are as follows:
- Deliver value-add type outcomes in all activities
- Translate user stories into functional applications, using Agile practices
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, scalable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Define and uphold best practice standards, quality measures and metrics
- Identify and lead technical initiatives and innovations, through to completion
- Define and lead implementation of automation techniques to measure and deliver quality, raising standards
- Act as role model for Agile behaviours and the adoption of Agile across teams
- Must be a team player, highly enthusiastic and collaborative
The core skills for this Senior Software Engineer are as follows:
- Technical leadership
- Outstanding communication skills
- Expert and proven track record of implementing BizTalk solutions.
- Experience and skills to integrate and automate business processes between interdependent applications that run on different systems (B2B, BizTalk, Azure)
- Strong knowledge and experience of designing and implementing cloud based solutions (Azure)
- Expert in C# or VB.NET and web based technologies. Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Experienced Agile practitioner, Scrum master certified and with full understanding of the methodology
So to re-cap this role is based in Surrey and requires BizTalk technical skills. Our client embraces a healthy home to work life balance and fully understands the benefits this can bring to the team.
The North Starr team look forward to hearing from you.