City of London, London
£95000 - £120000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr Data Analytics dept are looking to make a senior hire into one of FTSE 100 clients.
We require a Senior Data Analytics Team Leader who is at their top of their game and ready to embark on a new career challenge.
This role will see the post-holder combine their talents of data team management and hands-on programming capabilities.
The role will be based in the heart of the square-mile and you will be working within a fast-paced technical environment.
Reporting into the CTO this role would initially be fully hands on, providing data engineering capability, but would also be responsible for recruiting, growing and mentoring a data team.
The core responsibilities for this Senior Data Analytics Team Leader are as follows:
Working proactively with the business sponsors and wider team to deliver and prioritise changes based on commercial value
Defining, delivering and managing technical infrastructure for data analytics and reporting such as Qlick and the flows of data into them
Continuously looking for ways to ensure that data is increasingly accurate, timely and available to the whole company when needed.
To qualify for an immediate telephone interview we require you to possess the following skills:
- Strong inside-out knowledge of database, ETL and reporting and analysis tools and best practices
- Experience of data and analytics tools, such as Databases, ETL tools, Reporting and Analysis tools
- Strong SQL experience
- Exposure and some commercial exposure to Python, Elastic & Qlik.
- Strong appreciation of Visualisation tools & techniques
- Strong operational management experience
- Ability to train and mentor junior staff via recent hands-on programming techniques.
- Commercial experience across Banking & Finance highly advantageous
Our client is happy to wait a reasonable time limit for the right person so please apply if immediate or on an extended notice period.
We can offer a highly competitive salary + bonus & a superb benefit package. This client fully embraces a healthy home to work life balance and understand the benefits this can bring to the team.
The Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics team look forward to hearing from you for a discreet discussion.