West London, London
£45000 - £60000 per annum + + Double OTE + Benefits
Senior Account Executive, Paddington / West London
Enterprise Sales - Covering European Markets (German, French, Nordic, DACH)
Up to £60,000 basic plus Uncapped Commission and Excellent Benefits
Our client is a global and fast-growing SaaS business. Venture-backed start-up with offices in London and in various key locations around the World. The cloud-based software enables companies to be more effective in their research, investment decisions and bringing new inventions to market faster.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a fast growing and exciting company. They are looking for a highly ambitious and energetic senior account executive to join their globally successful sales team, with career progression and personal development important to my client.
- You will be responsible for selling an ever-growing portfolio of SaaS products into a multitude of different industry sectors
- The solutions can be sold globally into most verticals, the opportunity to target the most innovative companies worldwide is limitless
- Manage the full sales cycle from initial prospect through to close, you will articulate the value proposition and demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of your assigned markets as well as the product portfolio
- An excellent opportunity to progress a successful career in pure solution sales and make a real contribution to my client's quest towards global market leadership, by expanding the customer base across multiple industries and territories
- You will drive your own sales pipeline and shape your own success, with the opportunity to break into brand new industries, brand new geographies and build your own prospect portfolio from the ground
- You will be selling into the c-suite giving you the opportunity to have extremely credible, value-led conversations; meeting and exceeding set revenue quota targets and KPIs for sales-based activities
- You will lead a combination of both technical and non-technical demonstrations of the solution portfolio both face to face and remotely over WebEx, partnering consultatively with the prospect throughout the sales cycle.
- You will use your strategic value selling methodology to close business, earning a healthy commission on the business you secure
Skills and Requirements:
- Language Skills - French/German/Nordics
- The ability to articulate solutions and deliver business cases that resonate with our prospects
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding new business sales targets within the Software industry
- Confidence when demonstrating and presenting to key stakeholders
- Significant closing experience, with excellent knowledge around contract negotiation and pricing
- Proven experience engaging with individuals at C-Level and managing sales into large enterprises
What's in it for you?
Competitive salary package, with an industry leading commission plan and great benefits
Unparalleled career progression in a hyper growth SaaS organisation (backed by industry leading investors) with a multi-cultural, East-meets-West DNA.
A market leading product in an innovative space, our client's mission is to help companies accelerate innovation
You will be more than just a cog of an organisational machine; my client will encourage you to challenge the status quo and provide opportunities for do-ers and learners.
World-class training and onboarding
25 days holiday
Life insurance and health insurance
Cycle to work scheme
This is a competitive position so please get in touch with Ani Lputian as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV