City of London, London
North Starr's well established end user client based in London are seeking an IT Security Analyst, who will be primarily responsible for providing operational support to the Information Security function from within the organisation's IT department.
The overarching objective of information security at our client is to protect their information assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, or destruction by taking a holistic risk-based approach to the implementation of security controls (administrative, personnel, physical, and technical).
This is a 'hands on' operational security position in which the primary objective is to implement cyber security controls as appropriate to; deter, prevent, detect, respond and recover from security threats and incidents. The Technical Security Analyst is expected to enact technical actions directly to this end, and to direct external and internal parties for the same purpose.
Key duties will include:
- Incident management and response
- Third party management - SOC provider
- Cyber security risk treatment
- Promoting cyber security education and awareness
- Vulnerability scanning
- Security risk reviews
- Cyber security project based work
In order to be suitable you will need:
- Good background in information security including incident response at a third line level
- Experience of vulnerability scanning
- Good broad technical knowledge ideally of Microsoft technologies
- Certifications including Comptia security+ or CISSP highly desirable
Please send your CV ASAP for immediate review.