City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Superb opportunity to join a global financial services organisation in a greenfield role. The successful candidate will play a key role in driving both technical and operational strategy in a hugely exciting opportunity.
On a day to day basis your tasks will include:
Managing the delivery of the Vulnerability Management and Infrastructure Security programs in UK.
Proactively supporting the risk management framework through the identification and reporting of all Information/IT Security risks
Providing support as required to ensure delivery of the IT Compliance programme
Provide technical security representation into IT projects and information security policies and standards.
Investigations and triage of security events and alerts
Key Job Functions Job Objectives:
· Develop and enhance the vulnerability management process
· Develop and maintain infrastructure security toolset
· Enhance reporting and monitoring to meet upcoming GDPR requirements in UK.
· Enhance and develop privilege user management program.
· Expand logging and monitoring capabilities across the estate.
· Firewall policy and object review
The successful indicate will have:
· A proven track record in as similar infosec role, with financial services experience preferred
· Hands on technical exposure to enterprise security products
· Exposure to cloud security architecture
· Advanced knowledge of Windows platforms
· Exposure to firewall configuration management
· CISSP certification preferred
Please send your CV ASAP for this hugely exciting role