Sales & Marketing Executive – Productivity Software – Warehousing Tech/ Retail Tech.
United Kingdom (Remote)
£80,000 – £100,000 base salary + commission plan.
My client is the leading provider of Labour Management Software to the UK&I, and they now have an appetite to grow their customer base by hiring a Sales & Marketing Executive.
Their productivity software reduces direct labour costs in warehouses by measuring the efficiency and utilisation of individuals. By doing so, this helps to create a fairer workplace – removing bias and ensuring everyone is evaluated fairly and on the same basis.
Despite not having a sales presence to date, their software is used by many of the largest retailers in the UK&I. So there is a huge potential market for this solution to grow.
With the support of a technical team, the Sales & Marketing Executive will be responsible for identifying and converting opportunities to build a client base by winning new logos, whilst raising the brand profile and solution offering.
- New business sales generation, targeting new customer accounts and growing business within existing accounts.
- Maintain relationships with customers introduced by the sales lead.
- Innovate brand building opportunities to establish the company as the ‘go to’ brand for Labour Management Software
- Identifying industry events where prospects can be met – determine if we should take an active role at said venues or attend for networking purposes.
- Build relationships with an external Marketing agency to create campaigns online and release material for publication in industry media to grow our brand.
- Maintain an expert level of understanding on all things labour management, warehousing and retail.
The Ideal Person
- 5+ years stable new business Sales experience, selling B2B software for a start-up/ small business
- Proven experience delivering consistent sales results in the Workforce System Software, 3PL, Warehousing and Logistics or Retail Tech industries
- Demonstratable success selling a new and disruptive technology in a new market
- A self starter with plenty of initiative, and a thirst to deliver results.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive package including commission (uncapped)
- Fully remote/ work from home flexibility (eligible UK citizens, must be based in UK)
- A genuine opportunity to grow the commercial arm of a small company with an already highly credible reputation. In turn, receive financial reward and career development.
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity please get in touch with Marty Caskey firstname.lastname@example.org.