City of London, London
£450.00 - £475.00 per day
The North Starr recruitment business are looking for a back end developer to join our client in their impressive London studio.
The offices are based at Borough Market near to London Bridge and you'll be joining an innovative team of individuals all looking to make a difference to the client experience.
You will also work closely with outside technical teams to develop high traffic and boundary pushing applications.
The core responsibilities and skills for this contract are as follows:
- 5+ years' experience with Python, Django and other related technologies.
- Advanced understanding of OO and MVC patterns, relational and non-relational databases, data structure and design patterns
- Experience with Google App Engine and APIs is required
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
Highly desirable to have worked within an Agency environment amongst Agile teams
- Some exposure to front end technologies and frameworks
- Experience coaching and mentoring developers when required
For more information on this superb contract vacancy, please contact the North Starr team immediately.
The client is looking to secure the right person within October to hopefully start in November.