City of London, London
£65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + bens
The North Starr recruitment business are delighted to offer this fantastic Product Manager role which will combine working across London & Paris.
This role will combine the elements of best practice Product Management with complete autonomy of a new UK product build.
The successful post-holder will experience an all expenses 2 month training programme in Paris on acceptance of offer; therefore you must be available to train in France if successful. The role will then be based full-time in new offices in London.
You will be instrumental in designing the roadmap for our clients new UK business and instrumental in the product build.
The Key responsibility will be as follows:
- Build and develop the UK product in close collaboration with the European teams
- Work closely with the technical teams to enhance the user experience for the Client portfolio.
- Drive the UK roadmap design for product creation against legacy modifications
- Make sure relevant updates are recorded against the product to keep in line with UK regulations
- Automate Real time information declarations
To qualify for an immediate telephone interview we require the following profile:
- Must have strong commercial experience as Product Engineer/ Manager who has a passion for building a new product from scratch
- Have a sound technical mindset to be taught in-house programming languages
- Superb client facing skills
- Strong analytical mind
- Aptitude for keeping abreast trends & activities across niche UK regulations.
So to re-cap, if you would like 2 months expenses paid in Paris then we would welcome the chance to hear from you.
You will also be interested to build a new product from scratch and help distribute into the UK market. You will have total autonomy for the UK product and be looking to work out of the new London offices full time with some European trips on occasion.
The North Starr team look forward to speaking with you.