City of London, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + bens
The North Starr recruitment business are delighted to offer this fantastic Product Developer role which will combine working across London, Berlin & Paris.
This role will combine the elements of best practice Product Management with daily bau coding; the successful candidate will have come from a software background but looking to build on this to Product Lead Developer.
You will be coding on a daily basis to enhance new build functionality & feature design but also be keen to develop into more of a strategic Product Lead.
The successful post-holder will experience an all expenses 2 month training programme in Paris on acceptance of offer; therefore you must be available to train in France if successful. The role will then be based full-time in new offices in London.
As part of a wider team you will be instrumental in designing the roadmap for our clients new UK business and instrumental in the product build.
The Key responsibility will be as follows:
- Build and develop the UK product in close collaboration with the European teams
- Work closely with the technical teams to enhance the user experience for the Client portfolio.
- Code on a daily basis to help with new funcitionality & feature design
- Drive the UK roadmap design for product creation against legacy modifications
- Make sure relevant updates are recorded against the product to keep in line with UK regulations
- Automate Real time information declarations
To qualify for an immediate telephone interview we require the following profile:
- Must have strong commercial experience as Product Developer who has a passion for building a new product from scratch
- Must have a logical mindset and be able to grasp new bespoke technology quick & efficently.
- Ideally undergradute qualification in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Engineering etc.
- Have a sound technical mindset to be taught in-house programming languages
- Superb client facing skills
- Strong analytical mind
- Aptitude for keeping abreast trends & activities across niche UK regulations.
So to re-cap, if you would like 2 months expenses paid in Paris then we would welcome the chance to hear from you.
You will also be interested to build a new product from scratch and help distribute into the UK market. Over time you will have total autonomy for the UK product and be looking to work out of the new London offices full time with some European trips on occasion.
The North Starr team look forward to speaking with you.