Pre-sales Consultant – SaaS, Capital Markets, Compliance, AI
Location: United States remote (East Coast preferred)
High growth compliance SaaS start-up is looking to hire a Pre-sales Consultant in the US. Their cutting-edge technology helps financial firms including banks, brokerages, exchanges, trading houses and hedge funds to overcome key compliance challenges using AI.
They already have multi-million-dollar revenues and partnerships with other major financial software companies.
- Support the sales team in winning new business
- Meet with customers and provide product presentations and demonstrations
- Understand client requirements and pain points and show how my client’s solutions can be used to solve them
- Run the proof-of-concept process to demonstrate how the solution can work for specifics customer requirements
- Answer client questions and queries, both technical and functional
- Support product development by providing the team with customer feedback
- Create marketing collateral for the sales team
- Ad hoc tasks to support the business’ objectives
- 3+ years in a pre-sales / sales engineering / solutions consulting role
- Experience with SaaS solution used by capital markets / financial markets customers
- Comfortable leading technology discussions around integration, SaaS deployment and architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present the business value of a technical product to a business audience
What’s in it for you?
- Join a high-growth start-up
- Selling cutting-edge technology to major financial services firms
- Earn significant bonuses to rewards your success
- Earn stock options in a business whose value is growing significantly quarter on quarter
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding @ North Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org