Pre/ Post Sales Engineer – Cyber Security, Crypto, Blockchain
New York (remote)
$150,000-$175,000 basic + uncapped commission
My client is a Series A Cyber Security start-up who provide hack-proof technology to protect blockchain-based digital assets managed by banks, exchanges, and custodians.
They offer the only end-to-end platform that combines a completely offline vault to ensure 100% protection against hackers.
Due to the success of their technology and product, they are in hyper growth mode in 2023 and are looking for their #2 US region hire – a technically and commercially experienced Pre/ Post Sales Engineer.
This this person will be responsible for supporting the Sales team with technical presentation support, workshops, POC implementation, and on the post sales side they will establish trusted advisor relationships with customers, owning the implementation process and increase retention and growth of the most valuable customers.
Pre Sales –
- Provide Technical presentation support as required by Sales Team
- Technical Workshops
- POC implementation and Support
- API implementation Support for customers integration needs
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with our partners, by providing the customer with best practices on how to use our products.
- Own the implementation process (onboarding and product training) of new and existing customers, including installation and schedules, version upgrades and technical support.
- Overall responsibility for ongoing customer health, growth, and satisfaction.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide feedback and insights via high touch relationships into core product and marketing processes.
- Increase the retention and growth of our most valuable customers.
- Leverage your product knowledge and technical experience to ensure customers receive the utmost value from our products.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical account management or pre sales engineer role in a B2B SaaS company – a must.
- Commercial & Technical Acumen – Ability to technically present the company and product to customers, whilst supporting the Sales team to build and deepen relationships throughout the pre and post sales cycles.
- Comfortable having high level technical conversations with customers, ranging from CFO’s to Heads of Engineering.
- English speaker with excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience working with Blockchain – highly desirable
- Ambitious mindset – supporting successful deals will not only be financially rewarding for this person, but it well help propel their growth plan in the company
- Experience working with financial clients (Banks, Exchanges etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Multi-tasking – Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-driven and highly motivated.
- Thrive in a fast-paced dynamic and ever-changing environment.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites if and when needed
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Accelerated career growth plan
- Cyber Security and Blockchain/Crypto are two of the hottest topics right now and my client is the leading provider in this space and are strongly backed by industry giants
- Be sales team hire #2 in the US region, with a huge ceiling to be discovered in a hypergrowth business
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity, or other SaaS Sales opportunities, please get in touch with Marty Caskey – firstname.lastname@example.org.