City of London, London, England
£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr BI Data & Analytics team are looking to speak with a Power BI Analyst who is ready to embark on the next step of their career.
Our vacancy will see the post-holder combine their talents for best practice BI Visualization/Data Analysis with SQL & Power BI technology.
Our client is looking for an individual who can make the data 'Stand Up & Sing' to the exec, so please apply if this sounds like you!
Based in Central London near to Fleet St, the offices are easily accessible via a host of mainline & underground rail stations.
Working within a niche Business Intelligence team, you will be providing a top quality BI service to the internal stakeholders.
One of the unique parts of this Power BI role is that you will be coming in at grassroots level and helping to build & own the next phase of BI Visualization & Development.
The key responsibilities of this Power BI role are as follows:
Work with the C-Suite exec to enhance the development, maintenance and support of scalable bespoke reporting and dashboard solutions.
Provide creative input to solutions and work alongside other team members to solve problems and ensure end user satisfaction and technical excellence.
Liaise with users across the organisation to understand metrics and associated reporting requirements.
Make sure all BI development and architecture activities adhere to best practice and follow the prescribed governance.
Translate Legacy applications into Power BI.
Work with Financial Data and make the data STAND UP when reporting in to C-Suite executives.
To secure an immediate telephone interview for this Power BI role we will require the following skills.
- Recent commercial experience of Power BI and possess strong visualization techniques.
- Strong experience in building and maintaining Reporting's and Dashboard solutions in a data sensitive setting.
- Excellent Data Visualization techniques to make the Data sing to the C-suite exec
- Superb communication skills - including listening and ability to clearly explain resolutions to business users.
- Commercial experience within Data Warehousing
- SQL query tuning experience
- Using SQL Server while liaising with Finance, Technology and commercial stakeholders.
- Experience of Qlik or Dynamics also highly advantageous but not essential
Our client is ready to take on someone immediately so you could be in the post by early October.
Please also apply if you are on a longer notice.
To-recap, we are looking for a Power BI Analyst who is at the top of their game and ready to embark on a new career.
You will be highly motivated and have the hunger to develop and own your part of the BI Visualisation department.
Our client fully embraces a healthy home to work life balance and understands the benefits this can bring to the business.
The Harrington Starr BI Data & Analytics team look forward to hearing from you to discuss your next move.