City of London, London, England
£75000 - £100000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr Group are looking to hire a Oracle Database Developer who is ready to embark on the next part of their career.
This role will see the successful Oracle Developer combine their talents for Oracle SQL & PL/SQL with best practice database design process.
Based in the heart of the Square mile we require this Oracle Database Developer to drive the process of refactoring the data warehouse.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
As part of the wider team carry out data modelling, physical database design and performance tuning
Work on the refactoring and extension of our data warehouse.
- Ability to work on technical designs, produce documentation and provide best practice guidance and technical reviews on Oracle products
Database modelling and design,, including refactoring legacy schemas.
To secure an immediate interview for this Oracle Developer role we require the following skills:
- Strong commercial experience of Oracle SQL & PL/SQL development, minimum of 5 years
- Commercial experience across complex blue-chip organisation ideally Finance & Banking
- Exposure to performance tuning and optimization
- Strong design and data architecture skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- ETL knowledge, Atlassian suite, GIT highly advantageous
- Agile development, Scrum, TDD, pair programming, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
Our client is happy to wait for the right candidate so please apply if you are on a notice of up to 3 months.
To re-cap, this is an excellent opportunity for a Oracle SQL & PL/SQL developer to embark on an excellent career with one of the worlds' top organisations.
The Harrington Starr Group look forward to hearing from you for a discreet conversation.