£45000 - £55000 per annum + Double OTE commission + benefits
Business Development Manager - UC, Cloud and Digital Transformation
Up to 55,000 basic and Double OTE, Uncapped Commission
Our client is a Global Leader in Communication Services and UC. They work with some of the largest global Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in various industries. They are a well-established business, growing in revenues and offering for the last 20 years. The four main components they offer are: conferencing and collaborating, managed voice solutions, network services and digital media services.
Due to considerable growth, they are now looking to expand their UK sales team with a specific focus on new logo acquisition. They are now looking for an exceptional Solution Sales person to add value instantly and help support their mission strategy in transforming the infrastructure in the Enterprise Market.
- Execute sales plans according to monthly milestones and ACV targets
- Develop new customers
- Utilise Social Media, Networking and other sales methods to build relationships
- Qualify opportunities thoroughly
- Monitor market trends and analyse the competitor landscape in order to constantly beat competition
- Communicate and negotiate both internally and externally
- Build deep and consultative relationships with your client base
Skills and Requirements:
- Consultative solution sales experience
- Knowledge and passion of the IT space: UC space, UCaaS, Cisco, Collaboration and Voice Solutions, Contact Centre knowledge.
- Proven track record in selling complex Managed Services solutions
- Experience winning Mid-Market/Enterprise logos
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- Passionate about constantly being a Challenger and driving sales with a customer-centric approach
What's in it for you?
- Competitive package with uncapped commission
- Excellent company benefits and flexible work/life balance
- Clear career trajectory and growth opportunities
- A progression culture focused on winning market share and digitalisation
This is a competitive position so please get in touch with Ani Lputian as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV…
020 3800 0983