£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Highly successful and growing technology organisation based in Northampton are seeking a client\ customer facing Network Engineer
Working with the Support team you will be providing 2nd/3rd line Network/Server support to customers, as well as internally.
You will be involved in customer projects that require a technical input, providing your expertise to assist with solution design and implementation.
In order to be suitable you will need a broad range of skill encompassing most of the below:
- Experience in WAN/LAN technologies, preferably Cisco or HP
- Virtualisation technologies: VMware or Hyper-V
- Microsoft servers 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Windows 7/8/10
- Backup technologies
- Antivirus / security products
- Excellent knowledge/experience of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and vLANs.
- Excellent knowledge of VMWare or Hyper-V in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 including NLB and clustering.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Experience of patch management deployment/Windows Software Update Service.
- Good knowledge of backup systems.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7+
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Please send your CV ASAP. Shortlisting and interviews are taking place shortly.