City of London, London
£38000 - £48000 per annum + bonus + bens
Harrington Starr BI & Data Analytics are looking to hire a Business Intelligence & MI Analyst for our market leading client. This role will ideally suit a Financial Analyst who is looking to break into more of a tech based role, or an Analyst who understands Business Intelligence software products.
This BI & MI Analyst will be able to combine their talents for working on fast paced MI improvement projects whilst working with market leading BI Software products.
Based in Central London you will be working within a niche BI team who's core aim is to provide a first class service to the in-house board members.
The work is fast paced and no day is the same, but you will be treated to an amazing team culture were each member looks out for each other.
Growth has appeared within this team as the business is placing increased focus on data analytics and business intelligence.
Due to a new Finance system, there are opportunities to drive significant improvements in management information and the role will work closely with the business plus other Business Services teams.
The core responsibilities for this MI & BI Analyst role are as follows:
- Working with the BI team to design and deliver effective reporting solutions
- Working within BI technology platform and applications in place to analyse data and deliver outcomes
- Producing regular reports for the business and carrying out ad hoc analysis when required
- Assisting in the on-going development of a global reporting capability for now and into the future
- Reconciling new dashboards and reports to source systems
- Delivering training and support to end users of BI outputs
- Working with other areas of Global Business Services, principally Finance and Business Acceptance to deliver and maintain accurate and effective reporting
- Working with BI and relevant business functions to communicate process and reporting to the end user
To qualify for an immediate interview for this MI & BI Analyst role, here's the skills we require.
Successful candidates will have/ be:
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisational and analytical skills
- Able to work well independently and as a team player
- Flexible in a fast-paced team environment with an appetite for challenge
- Ability to embed themselves within the business to understand the firm's strategy, direction and approach.
- Advanced software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint for PC, Windows 2000, and Internet)
- Knowledge of Power BI and other BI tools is desirable but not essential
- Able to adapt to new ideas with creative problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and client-service attitude
- Good understanding of business performance metrics
- Ability to manage projects and processes independently
To re-cap we require a MI & BI Analyst who is looking to take the next step within their career. You will be treated to an environment with the latest technology stack and working for a team who genuinely care about each other. You will be rewarded with a superb salary & benefits package plus working for an organisation who fully understand the benefits of a healthy work to home/life balance.
The Harrington Starr team very much look forward to hearing from you to discuss the superb vacancy.