City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Marketing Manager - Managed IT Solutions Key Accounts; Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP
Up to 50,000 basic + benefits (depending on skills and experience)
My client is a well-established player in Managed IT solutions in the industry selling Connectivity, Managed IT, Wide Area Networks, Hosting and VoIP. They focus on deploying managing IT Cloud & Telecom solutions that adapt to all their client's needs.
They are a Global Tier 1 provider and are currently looking for an experienced, energetic and innovative marketing individual to join their team in London HQ to focus on their end to end marketing strategy for their top global accounts.
- Responsible for all marketing targetting their Global Enterprise accounts - various verticals including Finance, SI, Transportation and Media
- Brand development - create and deliver a brand presence
- Manage all internal and external event programs including trade shows
- Source advertising opportunities
- Manage all online marketing including HTML emails, newsletters etc
- Website management
- Support sales team in their customer development strategy
Skills and knowledge required
- Branding and marketing experience
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of MailChimp
- Right attitude - can-do mentality, hardworking and driven
What's in it for you?
- Working for a growing and entrepreneurial business
- Fully responsible for the marketing division
- Opportunity to grow your own team
This is an urgent hire - please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr firstname.lastname@example.org
0203 800 0983