£27000 - £32000 per annum + benefits
The North Starr are looking to hire a junior SQL Reporting Data Analyst who is looking for a new job challenge.
Based near to Sutton, Surrey we require this SQL Reporting Data Analyst to work closely with the internal Marketing department to improve overall Data Business Intelligence across the group.
This role will suit an individual that is passionate about Data Business Intelligence and has some commercial exposure to Business Intelligence or Data Reporting.
You will be working for a highly established business with an exceptional reputation for first class customer service. You will be treated to a fantastic working environment, excellent corporate benefits and a client that fully embraces a healthy home to work life balance.
Are you a graduate with commercial experience or a junior SQL Reporting Analyst with equivalent experience? If so, can you undertake the following tasks.
The core responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Over time you will have the chance to develop a strong understanding of our clients business and the key performance indicators and metrics used to evaluate performance and identify growth opportunities.
- You will collaborate with IT Analysts and the technology team on developing a consistent approach to design, create and maintain BI reports/dashboards used throughout the company.
- Help to gather business requirements from Product and Sales teams to improve data analytics solutions via relevant data modelling techniques and reporting solutions.
- You will work closely with the IT Manager to help support the ongoing development of the Datawarehouse through the identification of new data sources and continued validation of existing data sources.
- Help to monitor and review reporting and metrics to ensure they are in line with current business practices and processes.
- Work closely with the Marketing team customer data and targeting needs for every direct mail marketing campaign, actively deciding selections that best meet campaign and business objectives to improve ROI.
Our client is ready to make this hire and requires the minimum level of skills to include:
- 1 to 2 years exp of working with high volumes of data and working to tight project deadlines.
- Must have an understanding of the Microsoft Technology Stack - SQL & SSRS are highly desirable.
- When it comes to data you must be extremely detail oriented and committed to accuracy, data integrity and quality.
- Have a high level of IT literacy
- IT Graduate with gap year or intern experience in data/BI
- 1 year minimum in the commercial sector as a SQL or Data Reporting Analyst
So to re-cap, we are working with an industry leading client who are looking for a highly motivated and data passionate Analyst to help them grow out their datawarehouse & reporting function.
You will be treated to working in a fun and vibrant office, free parking or on-site access to a mainline railway station and an excellent renumeration package.
The North Starr team look forward to hearing from you for a discreet conversation.