City of London, London
£40000 - £46000 per annum + bonus + bens + training
Harrington Starr recruitment are looking to hire a Junior CRM Developer that is seriously considering a career move.
Based within easy reach of London Bridge or Cannon St stations in the city, we require this Junior CRM Developer to provide a high-level of service to corporate users.
As part of the CRM support team, you will be tasked with providing Development & tier 1 support to users, logging, investigating and helping to resolve incidents.
Some of the core responsibilities are as follows:
Have responsibility for the 360 lifecycle of the helpdesk tickets.
Help to deploy and host support with the ability to pin-point issues and methods of remediation.
Be fully engaged in the scheduled managed delivery deployments and change requests
Point of contact to act on platform bugs to Service Delivery Manager to ensue hotfixes are rolled out
Help to create & update internal knowledge base articles
Act as a bridge between CRM and Website issues
Help to co-ordinate the client project work-schedule for in-house Developers & Consultants.
The core skills to qualify for an immediate interview will include:
- Commercial working knowledge of CRM systems
- 1 - 3 years commerical experience of MS Dynamics is essential
- Software support & development background
- Excellent Administration experience around content editing, user permissions, media management & user training
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS knowledge
- Understanding of structured mark-up and inherited properties
- Some understanding of an interconnected digital ecosystem to include websites, external data sources (e.g. CRM), automation systems and related integration methods.
To recap, we are looking for an individual who can combine their talents for CRM products with best practice user support.
Our client has a superb benefits package with a designated training budget per individual plus a working from home directive.
If you are a CRM professional looking for a big career move this role has it all.
The Harrington Starr team look forward to hearing from you for a discreet conversation.