£30000 - £36000 per annum + benefits
The North Starr recruitment team are hiring a Junior Business Analyst who is actively looking to secure on a long term career move. This role will suit a Business Analyst who is fully committed to finding a new role in June 2019.
This Junior Business Analyst will combine their talents for best practice business analysis with digital transformation change programmes.
Our client is happy to wait for the right person so please apply if immediately available or required to give a reasonable notice period.
The Business Analysts within our client are responsible for working with the Technical team and the Product Owners to define and document acceptance criteria. They ensure the solutions delivered are of high quality by collaborating with their senior stakeholders and by leveraging/using appropriate elicitation/documentation practices for the team. They are active team members who participate in the estimation of work required to deliver software features.
You will be able to commute to the Chertsey area in Surrey with free parking available for car drivers or easy access to the mainline rail station.
The core duties and responsibilities for this role are as follows:
* Elicit requirements using appropriate techniques, create User Stories , Story Maps etc.
* Collaborates with Product Owners to manage and groom the backlog for the team
* Collaborates with the Product owner and relevant subject matter experts to define concise and effective user stories
* Review the acceptance criteria with the Team (Software Engineers and Test Engineers)
* Assists the agile team with internal test execution, inclusive of documenting results, managing and tracking defects, and trouble-shooting issues that arise out of testing
* Collaborates with the Team (Architects, Software Engineers, Test Engineers, etc.)
* May perform configurations of third party/cloud solutions including page layouts, workflows, reporting and dashboards
* Understand how Conduct Risk, Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) Risk Management and Solvency II systems of Governance relate to both the role and the divisional activities.
To qualify for an immediate telephone interview, these skills are essential:
* 1 to 2 years commercial experience as a Junior Business Analyst
* Highly advantageous to have worked on a Digital Transformation project.
* Have a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail
* Must have an understanding of modern day methodologies
* highly Self-motivated and results oriented
* Must be able to demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
* have a broad understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle - SDLC
* Takes an innovative approach to problem solving
* BA certification is desirable but not means essential.
Our client embraces a healthy work to home life work balance and fully understands the benefits this brings to the team.
Please apply if you are becoming available or on a notice up to 3 months.
The North Starr team very much look forward to hearing from you.