City of London, London
Up to £1 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr Business Intelligence team are actively looking to hire a Junior Datawarehouse Developer for our global, market leading client.
This is a fantastic career opportunity for a Junior BI Developer with around 2 to 3 years' experience to take your Datawarehouse career to a new level.
The successful Junior BI Developer will combine their talents for best practice BI data analysis with up to date Visualisation & SQL Development technical skills.
Based in a very central Square Mile location, you will be based 4 to 5 days per week at offices near to Bank station.
The core responsibilities for this Junior BI Developer will be as follows:
Help to implement validation checks for corporate data.
As part of the main BI Data team, help to improve corporate data for client onboarding process.
As part of the wider-team work on both legacy & greenfield Datawarehousing projects to support future state data growth plan.
Support the Datawarehouse Manager on a number of data centric assignments.
The core skills for this Junior BI Developer are as follows:
- Must have some commercial pedigree around Datawarehouse design principles.
- Have the ability to work with the senior stakeholders to help capture the data and reporting requirements
- Have a recent track record of working on Visualisation projects and exposure to leading products.
- Have the ability to liaise with both technical & non-technical stakeholders across the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics spectrum
- Exposure to SSAS, SSIS, SSRS MSBI stack
- Some exposure to C# and Agile is highly advantageous
- Must be able to demonstrate a passion for data centric technology and willingness to upskill into new product areas.
Our client is willing to wait a reasonable timescale for the right person so please apply if you are coming available shortly or on an extended notice period.
The role offers an extremely competitive comp & bens package and helps promote a healthy home to work-life ratio to increase employee productivity.
For more detail on the requirement and salary please contact the Harrington Starr BI recruitment desk immediately.