City of London, London
£625.00 - £675.00 per day
The role is based near to London Bridge station so easily accessible via both overground & underground routes.
The core skills for this role are as follows:
- 5+ years advanced 3D graphics development experience
- WebGL/Shaders/OpenGL/DirectX and 3D engines.
- 2+ years of experience engineering in C / C++ or similar
- Experience developing modern 3D development toolkits.
- Experience with creating 3D for film/gaming
- Knowledge of 3D graphics and interaction techniques
- Knowledge of 3D graphic applications (e.g Maya)
- Knowledge of developing highly optimised 3D experiences for the web
- Knowledge of developing real time collaborative experiences for the web
- Strong understanding of the browser and client-side development
- Strong object-oriented programming skills including design patterns and OOP principles
- Create working proof-of-concepts & prototypes quickly
- Creative and logical
- Commitment to creating world-class production tools
- Strong problem solving skills with high attention to detail and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver high quality software in a fast paced, dynamic, deadline oriented environment
Our client is looking to move extremely quickly so please apply immediately to obtain a face to face meeting this week for a 1 stage to offer interview.