£30000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + bens
The North Starr are looking to hire an ERP Support Analyst who is ready to embark on a career move. This role will suit an IT Support Analyst looking for a step up or even an IT Graduate with a knowledge of Crystal Reports.
Please note, this role will offer training to an IT Graduate who has some commercial experience within SQL, Crystal Reports or ERP support.
This role will see the post-holder combine their talents for IT support and best practice data manipulation.
Based near to Ewell in Surrey you will be joining an IT Support team who identify & resolve issues with the ERP system. The offices are brand new with free parking and easy access to mainline stations servicing Dorking, Guildford & London Waterloo.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Identify, investigate and resolve issues with ERP systems
- Provide training and support to end users
- Log calls in the company's tracking system and provide updates to users
- Import, export and update data in ERP systems
- Amend user profiles, security and access rights
- Test and implement system changes including reports, requestors and screen changes
- Update documentation of business processes and user guides.
- Escalate issues to consultants and third-party support
- Provide support to ERP projects
To qualify for an immediate interview, we require the following skills:
- Strong all-round IT technical knowledge with some database system exposure in SQL Server or Informix
- SQL queries and updates
- Maintenance including backup, recovery and indexing
- Scheduled tasks, scripts etc
- Knowledge of Crystal Reports highly advantageous
- Working knowledge of an industry standard IT Service Management tool will be advantageous.
- IT Graduate with IT Support experience or working knowledge equivalent.
To re-cap, this is a superb opportunity to join a highly motivated IT Support team who are looking to provide a superb service to their stakeholders.
Our client operates a healthy home to work life balance and fully understands the benefits this can bring to the team.
The North Starr look forward to speaking with you for a discreet conversation.