North Starr have a new opportunity for a Security Manager to work for an established end user company in central London. This is a brand new role reporting in to the CIO, where the successful candidate will play a key role in driving the IT security strategy.
The successful candidate will have a full understanding of technical security risks from an organisational perspective, have excellent knowledge of a variety of security appliances and services
The successful candidate will have strong experience of being accountable for IT security and risk in a medium or large organisation. The following experience and skills are core to this role as the company take the security of information, and operation and patient services, very seriously.
- IT security risk management and governance
- Identification and remediation of IT security risks
- Technical security, methods, tools and architectures
- Formal governance of IT services and data, from a security perspective
- Security risk management via contractual arrangements
- Methods for remediating and reducing cultural information security risks
- Consultancy skills - providing constructive guidance and input to work streams
- The ability to influence individuals and teams
- IT security incident management
- The role requires a high level of organisational skill and the ability to work well with others, within and outside of the IT discipline.
Key Skills Needed:
- Track record in an Information Security Manager or lead role
- Experience of implementing ISO270001 standards
- Strong technical security knowledge
- Experience of supplier management
- Stakeholder management at all levels
- CISSP or CISM certifications a distinct advantage
Please send your CV ASAP for this highly exciting role.