City of London, London
North Starr's established yet growing fintech provider are seeking an IT Security Analyst to work in an exciting new greenfield role. On offer is the chance to work in a highly dynamic technology driven environment. This role offers the chance for security engineers to enhance their career on both a technical and strategic perspective.
Key responsibilities will include, but won't be limited to:
- Assessing security vulnerabilities form an infrastructure/ applications perspective
- Identify and assessing security incidents
- Used automated tools and manual processes for thereat detection and mitigation
- Advising the business on security threats
- Third party/ vendor management
- Stakeholder management across technical and non-technical teams
Key skills needed:
- Proven experience in a technical security role
- Experience of threat intelligence, network security, vulnerability management, and incident response
- Strong business facing skills
- Hands-on experience with Systems Administration and Networking.
- Experience with the majority of the following technologies: IDS/IPS/HIPS, AV, SIEM, Cisco Umbrella, Rapid7 Nexpose, Metasploit, Kali Suite.
- Ethical hacker certifications highly desirable
- Coding\ scripting experience preferred
Please send your CV ASAP. Interview slots are imminent.