Exciting new greenfield role has become available with our global end user client within their West End offices. This role has arisen due to new business expansion, and offers superb opportunities to join a small, specialist team, and the successful candidate will focus on security risk, policy and governance.
Key accountabilities in the role will include:
- Authoring, reviewing and updating polices
- Maintenance and development of the ISMS
- IS027001/ GDPR compliance activities
- Data management policy and procedure execution
- Managing stakeholders at all levels
- Third party supplier management
- Developing and executing compliance activities
Key skills needed are:
- Experience in a security role with the emphasis on risk, policy and governance
- Proven commercial experience of security risk, audit, and compliance methodologies
- Experience of information security management security systems with a focus on risk management and assurance
- Stakeholder management at both a technical and non-technical level
- Experience of data loss prevention tolls highly desirable
- Financial services experience preferred, but not essential.
Please send your CV ASAP for this hugely exciting role.