City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Information Security Officer. Superb opportunity to join a global fintech organisation in a hugely exciting new role. The Information Security Officer will be play a key role in driving InfoSec from both a technical and strategic perspective. The role will forma part of a global Information Security Committee and will be the SME for the EME region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Regional Client Security (advisory on IT governance, products, and controls).
- Regional Internal Security (in-line with existing Global directive).
- Regional Client & Internal training programme (user awareness).
- Regional maintenance of security focussed ISO accreditations.
- Penetration testing, Phising testing & Vulnerability scanning.
- Actively contributing to informational Client and Internal security publications by way of bulletin or blog services.
Key skills needed:
- 5 years or more in a similar infosec role ideally within the financial services industry
- Experience of vulnerability scanning
- CISSP certified - or working towards this
- Ideally experience in client facing role
Please send you CV for immediate consideration for this urgent vacancy.