City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Information Security Manager required by North Starr's global fintech solutions provider in a greenfield role. This is an excellent opportunity to shape the organisation's information security policy and framework and support the implementation of ISO/ Cyber Essentials certofocations.
Key tasks will involve:
- Implementation and certification of ISO27001/Cyber Essentials and other relevant certifications
- Devise strategies and implement IT solutions to minimise the risk of cyber-attacks
- Conduct a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identify areas for improvement
- Holding management reviews.
- Liaise and collaborate with key stakeholders in relation to IT security threats
- Keep abreast with the latest regulations and compliance requirements
- Champion and educate the organisation on the latest security strategies and technologies
- Delivering information security awareness programmes to staff
- Deliver new security technology approaches and implement next generation solutions
- Maintain up to date knowledge and an awareness of security trends, keeping abreast of new risks, through self-education and attendance to industry seminars, to ensure ongoing security risk analysis and the implementation of technical systems and procedures to minimise risk
- Liaise with clients and potential clients to confidently articulate and demonstrate our security capabilities
- Managing third party suppliers for the provision of technical security implementations and service level reviews
Knowledge and experience needed
- You will be expected to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment with a growing workload, and have a high enough skill set to solve problems and find solutions with minimal hand holding
- Experience working with "Big Data" processing including environment and deployment models, ingest data pipelines, security, and infrastructure
- Extensive proven IT security experience in a regulated sector
- You will be an existing participant and regular attendee of technical/security industry events
- Change management and business process experience
- Proven track record of driving change programmes
- Excellent knowledge of general security risks, at both technical and business level
- Technical understanding, of Firewalls, Routers, VPNs, Penetration Testing, Server Hardening, User Access Rights.
- Knowledge of all layers of security; Perimeter, Network, Application, Data, Operations, Policies, Monitoring and Response.
- Bachelor's degree (BSc) in an I.T. or similar discipline, or equivalent level of experience is desirable
Please send your CV ASAP for this urgent vacancy.