Leeds, West Yorkshire
Housing Management Systems specialist required by large end user organisation based in Leeds city centre. Role will involve the on-going support/ development of the organisation's Housing Management System, and will suit an applications specialist or super user looking to make the next step in their career.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Work with the business and ICT team on projects, to plan and implement solutions applying the agreed project management methodology
- Continual improvements to processes, procedures and standards used by the client's systems and solutions
- Carry out feasibility studies, establish the scope of the work required and provide cost estimates to ensure that they are workable, cost effective and compatible with all modules and interfaces
- Liaise with staff (including the reporting teams) and suppliers as required to ensure business needs are translated into appropriate technical specifications for new systems, this may include sourcing solutions to meet the requirements
- Work with the business to co-ordinate the testing of new software releases and patches prior to installation of upgrades to ensure that the upgrades are performed with minimum disruption to users carry out acceptance testing and work with the business to arrange user acceptance testing for new systems and changes. Follow the Change Management procedures before deployment to the live systems
- Maintain effective communication with the third party supplier in the development, implementation, maintenance and support of specific application solutions, and the timely installation of new releases
- Attend external user groups relating to the Housing Management Systems and account review meetings with suppliers as required
- Develop effective relationships with other organisations using the same Housing Management systems and keep abreast of new developments, and technologies to ensure that the Housing Management Systems reflects current thinking and good practice
- Provide second line support to the ICT Helpdesk.
In order to be suitable you will need a strong track record in a similar role with proven recent commercial experience of working with a Housing Management application from both a business and technical perspective.
Please apply ASAP for this hugely exciting greenfield role.