City of London, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr group are actively looking to hire a Helpdesk Analyst who is ready to embark on the next chapter of their IT career.
This is a fantastic opoortunity for a Helpdesk Analyst who wants to work for one of London's fasting growing businesses.
This Helpdesk Analyst will be able to combine their talents for best practice 1st/2nd line support with Office365 & SDLC technical knowledge.
Based in the City, London you will be joining an award winning business who are currently experiencing a period of growth.
We are looking for this Helpdesk Software Analyst to hold the following responsibilities:
- Provide daily first line support to include Logging, managing, investigating and resolving incidents.
- Manage the full ticket lifecycle from initial call to resolution
- Support products such as but not limited to; Dynamics 365, Marketing automation tools, integrations
- Report on platform bugs to Service Delivery Manager to ensue hotfixes are rolled out.
- Remain fully engaged in the scheduled managed delivery deployments and change requests.
- Act as a point of contact for clients and internal staff plus 3rd party suppliers.
- Perform basic IT Administration duties as directed by the Software Manager
To qualify for an immediate interview we require this Junior IT Software Analyst to possess the following skills:
- Have strong commercial acumen within previous 1st or 2nd line Support roles.
- An understanding of a variety of IT Software products.
- MS Dynamics CRM > v365 highly advantageous
- Experience within Dynamics Support and Administration a bonus but not essential
- Systems configuration and customization
- Experience of IT administration and maintenance
- Have the ability to step up into 2nd line duties when required
- Ability to Upskill in Software Development
- Grad level or equivalent commercial experience
- Could be a first or second commercial job
- Training budget given to the right candidate for personal growth
Our client is looking to interview in December with a view to starting someone asap.
To re-cap we require a Helpdesk Analyst who is looking to step up into a new role.
Our client offers a market leading basic salary & benefit package and also will pay for training courses to attract the right candidate.
The Harrington Starr team are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss this role in more detail.