City of London, London
£50000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr BI, Data Analytics & Science team are actively looking to hire a Senior Data Analytics Analyst.
The successful person will be able to combine their talents for best practice Operational Data Analysis and Data Science/ Visualization technologies.
Based in the heart of the City, you will be joining a highly motivated Data Science & Analytics team who are all striving to improve the clients Data landscape.
The main focus of this role will be to help analyse the 'As Is-To Be' Data structure by gathering and cleaning all sources of Operational Data with an objective to bring about more stability and operational efficiencies and effectiveness to the business.
- Collecting necessary operational data for improving stability, reducing operational risk and improving efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Ensuring that appropriate technology is instrumented for analytics. These include access to current systems and extracting and also consuming data sets provided.
- Publishing periodic reports, discovering patterns, working with infrastructure and development support to influence and prioritise opportunities to improve availability.
- Work amongst a team of individuals who can deliver to this mandate.
The core skills required for this role will be as follows:
- Some exposure to a Data science environment will be advantageous
- Experience of Visualization products, MS Power BI highly advantageous.
- Use of libraries such as d3.js.
- Some commercial Python programming highly advantageous
- SPL & No SQL programming awareness highly advantageous but not essential
- training provided for Junior candidates on a case by case basis
- Must have the willingness to learn and train into emerging technologies
- Show an interest in Visualisation, NLP, correlations. Learning, AI etc.
Our client can offer one of the most competitive comp & bens packages in the city and an unrivalled career path into leading edge Data Science initiatives.
Our client is offering a 24 hour turnaround on all CV's so please apply if you are serious about securing a new role this year.
The Harrington Starr BI, Data Analytics & Science team look forward to speaking with you for a full debrief.