City of London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + bens
The Harrington Starr group are actively looking to hire a CRM Support Engineer who is ready to embark on the next chapter of their career.
This CRM Support Engineer will be able to combine their talents for best practice 1st/2nd line support with recent MS Dynamics 365 troubleshooting.
Based in the City, London you will be joining an award winning business who are currently experiencing a period of growth.
We are looking for this CRM 1st line Support Engineer to hold the following responsibilities:
- Provide daily first line support to include Logging, managing, investigating and resolving incidents.
- Manage the full ticket lifecycle from initial call to resolution
- Support products such as but not limited to; Dynamics 365, Marketing automation tools, integrations
- Report on platform bugs to Service Delivery Manager to ensue hotfixes are rolled out.
- Remain fully engaged in the scheduled managed delivery deployments and change requests.
- Act as a point of contact for clients and internal staff plus 3rd party suppliers.
To qualify for an immediate interview we require this CRM Helpdesk Engineer to possess the following skills:
- Have strong commercial acumen within previous 1st or 2nd line Support roles.
- Highly knowledgeable with MS Dynamics CRM > v365
- Experience within Dynamics Support and Administration
- Systems configuration and customization
- Experience of administration and maintenance (On-premise) and Tenancy management (CRM Online)
- Have the ability to step up into 2nd line duties when required
To re-cap we require a CRM 1st Line Support Engineer who is looking to step up into a new role.
Our client offers a market leading basic salary & benefit package and also will pay for training courses to attract the right candidate.
The Harrington Starr team are looking forward to hearing from you to discuss this role in more detail.