£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus
Corporate Account Manager
£45,000 - £50,000k Plus bonus.
My client is a leading telecommunications and internet services provider within a number of key market verticals. The sister company of one of Europe's largest telecoms businesses. This company is London based providing next generation services such as, IoT, VoIP, Broadband, telephony, connectivity and other cloud-based services.
The Key purpose for this hire is come in and successfully drive key accounts for the business at one of their main locations.
- Drive revenues and margins by solution selling and demonstrate differentiation from competitors
- Achieve monthly sales volume and revenue targets by creating healthy pipeline
- Responsible for signing new contracts with accounts, ensuring that high-levels of client face to face engagement are established and products are presented correctly
- Work along side the marketing team and also with Business development managers
- Provide a first class service to every client
- Track Data and record activity accurately on the companies CRM
- Forecast monthly sales targets to ensure they are met.
- +5 years account management experience within the telecommunications / IT industry
- C-level presentation experience
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Selling ICT solutions in the SME and corporate markets
- Experience working in a team, and use of salesforce
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written as well as presentation skills
- Self-starter with proven success in nurturing accounts using solutions sales with in the telecommunications and I.T industry
- Ability to understand all sales performance metrics
- Cold calling skills, Upselling, crosselling, CRM, public speaking skills, negotiation skills, identifying the customers' needs
- Competitive salary with excellent bonus structure
- Flexible working
- 25days holiday
- Pension Contribution
- Clear progression out lined from day one
- Many more…